For optimum results, bonding surface should be roughened by sandblasting or
other mechanical mean.Remove all loose, unsound, contaminated concrete or
from the patch area.In areas where moderate to heavy traffic is anticipated, the
recommended minimum patch depth is 50 mm. Patch edges should be
vertical or undercut. Avoid feather edging. In areas not subject to heavy traffic or
service conditions the minimum recommended patch depth 13 mm. Concrete
bonding surfaces should be moistened and preferably kept damp for at least
4 hours prior to patch placement. Remove excess water and allow drying
slightly (until sheen is gone) before applying Crocodile Acrylic Patch.
Mix Crocodile Acrylic Patch 4 parts with water 1 part. Place the measured
mixing water into the mixing container. Add Crocodile Acrylic Patch to the water
and continue mixing for 1 – 3 minutes or longer until mixture is smooth and
lump free. If patch area is thicker than 50 mm, add 25% by weight 5 kg per
20 kg bag of clean, uniformly graded, 3/8 in. (10 mm) maximum size pea gravel
which has been dampened and allowed to drain. The pea gravel should be added
only after the Acrylic Patch and water are thoroughly mixed.Continue mixing
until the gravel blends in evenly.Crocodile Acrylic patch should be placed without
delay. Use a trowel or shovel to place Crocodile Acrylic Patch and quickly
consolidate using a temper. Do not apply water to finish patch surface. The
preferred finishing method is to fill the cavity slightly higher than the surrounding
concrete, wait until initial set starts and then shave and texture the patch surface
to match the surrounding concrete using the sharp edge of the trowel. Crocodile
Acrylic Patch can be place in layers. Allow one day damp curing between layers
and rough finish each layer (except final) to facilitate bonding.
Crocodile Acrylic Patch 20 kg per 11 liters
Crocodile Acrylic Patch (20 kg bag) 91 bags per 1 m3
Proportion of Mixing
- Crocodile Acrylic Patch 4 part : water 1 part (by volume)
- Do not use Acrylic Patch to repair asphalt or latex modified concrete. Do not add admixtures of any type to Acrylic Patch. Never use Acrylic Patch at a self – leveling consistency. Do not use if temperature is below 40°F (4 °C). Do not use Acrylic Patch to fill working joints of any type. Never retemper (add water) to restore workability or to finish surface. Do not use for applications less than 1/2 in. (13 mm) in thickness; use Feather Patch instead.
- Paste may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children