Crocodile Acrylic Seal Plus is a one-component, water based, acrylic sealant. Crocodile Acrylic Seal Plus cures quickly when in contact with air and humidity, making a permanent, flexible seal with strong adhesion to different materials (even porous substrates without primer). Crocodile Acrylic Seal Plus features anti-fungus additives to protect against the growth of mold and fungus. Crocodile Acrylic Seal Plus is suitable for interior applications on a wide variety of substrates, such as concrete, mortar, aluminum, wood, metal, ceramic, roofing tile, plastic, brick, marble, plasterboard, and cement sheet.Crocodile Acrylic Seal Plus is specifically formulated for gaps and joints where expansion and contraction can cause rigid fillers to crack or fall out.
- Flexible, high performance acrylic sealant; non-corrosive
- Resistant to mold, fungus, and bacteria
- Excellent bonding strength
- Windows and door frames
- Countertops and sinks
- Air ducts
- Plumbing and HVAC applications
- Ceramic tile grouting
- Sealing joints between walls and floors in wet areas
Any damage to the surface should be repaired prior to application, using patching mortar. Joints must be clean, dry, and free of dust, oil, paint, or any surface contaminants. Joint sizes may range from 3 -12 mm in width and 5-10 mm in depth. The width should be wider but smaller than the depth, for better elongation. Bond breaker may be used to adjust the depth/width ratio. Masking tape should be used on both sides of the joint to control joint width.
Cut away the top part of the threaded end of the cartridge and plastic tip. Position the cartridge in a manual or air powered caulking gun. Squeeze out one or more beads, depending on the width of the joint to be filled. Remove the masking tape before the sealant cures (within 10-30 minutes). Let Acrylic Seal Plus fully cure for 49 to 72 hours (depending on joint depth) before use or painting. Clean hands and equipment with water after application.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children