Crocodile Adhesive Nail is made of tough elastomeric rubber like, tackifying resin and light hydrocarbon solvent. It is very low in odour and free of aromatic solvent for use indoor and outdoor. It offers excellent bond strength, flexibility, good temperature resistance and good slump resistance. Crocodile Adhesive Nail can be used in most common construction materials. The substrates are timber, plywood, MDF, particle board, hard board, plaster board, cementitious fibrous board, concrete, ceramic, aluminum, galvanized iron sheet, back of mirror (on wall only).
- Unique user friendly, highly pseudo-plasticity and non-runny characteristic making it truly easy to use on vertical wall and ceiling
- Gap filling because of its higher solid content and especially it is highly pseudo-plasticity (soft, smooth, non-sagging) property
- Flexible but tough for use around home and in construction
- Board application for most timber based, cementitious substrate, ceramic and most common metallic construction products
- Paintable when dried
The surface must be free of dust, release agent, oil and grease. Any loose or flanking paint must remove and sanded, wiping it clean with solvent will improve adhesion.
- Cut the nozzle to give a 4-5 mm diameter outlet. Extrude the adhesive with a cartridge gun on to one side of substrates.
- For installing large heavy mirror on the wall, apply adhesive of about 4-5 mm bead size at 5 – 10 cm apart.
- To speed up adhesive drying to develop higher initial grab, pull one of the moveable substrates such as dry wall, mirror etc. away from the wall or floor after it was pressed on to the adhesive. Let the adhesive dries for 5 minutes, then plus the substrate back firmly to ensure even contact.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children