Crocodile Admix Cure is high efficiency concrete curing compound, Sodium Silicate base designed for drying concrete protection which produces a continuous film on the surface of new mortar and concrete. This film slows down water evaporation, which may be excessive in windy or very sunny weather. It is suitable for all general concreting application and of particular benefit for large area concrete surfaces such as floor tops, parking apron,motorways, bridges, etc.
- Dry or moist substrates must be cleaned, load bearing, fine porous and fairly even. If necessary, roughen surface with appropriate device (e.g. abrasive blasting, brush hammering). Any damage should be repaired in advance. The concrete surface must be damp.
- 6-8 m2 / liter
- Crocodile Admix Cure must be applied pure onto the surface of the concrete or mortar as soon as it begins to turn matte
- Ensure that surfaces are not running with water prior to application
- If coating is to be applied to the surface, Crocodile Admix Cure should be removed by washing with water after drying
- The product film will disappear in 14-28 days
- Do not inhale
- For spray application, work in well-ventilated area
- Should be used with the protection equipment such as gloves, dust mark and glasses.
- If contact with skin or eyes, clean it with water. If irritation, immediately see a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children