Flex 2K is a 2 component cement based product. Flex 2K is a coating with flexible and waterproofing.
It can adheres to practically surface such as concrete, mortar plasters, bricks, concrete blocks pre-fabricated panels, etc.
- Highly flexible
- Optimized for flexible surface
- Can cover with tiling
- Powerful water pressure resistance
- Waterproofing and protection a water retaining structures, such as reservoirs, water mains and swimming pools
- Tile fixing and waterproofing of bathrooms, Kitchens and other wet room in hotels, hospitals, offices, and residential buildings
- Waterproofing of terraces and balconies under the pavement
- Internal and external waterproofing and protection of new and old buildings, facades against dampness, rain
Dry or moist substrates must be cleaned, load bearing, fine porous and fairly even. If necessary, roughen surface with appropriate device (e.g. abrasive blasting, brush hammering). Any damage should be repaired in advance. The concrete surface must be damp.
Proportion of Mixing
By brush : Cement 3.2-3.4 kg : Resin 1 liter or Cement 2.2-2.5 parts : Resin 1 part (by volume)
By trowel : Cement 3.4-3.6 kg : Resin 1 liter or Cement 2.7-3 parts : Resin 1 part (by volume)
By brush : 2-2.5 kg/sq.m per coating 2 times
By trowel : 2.5-3 กก./sq.m per coating 1 time
- Mix Crocodile Flex 2K part A (Cement) with part B (Resin)
- Apply with brush. The second coat should be applied, allowing 2-4 hours apart between each application.
- Prepare only as much as can be applied within 1 hour period. Do not add resin or water.
- The surface should be left to dry at least 3 days. 5. Tile work should be done on surface after 3 days. 6. Reservoirs and tanks should be filled after 7 days drying time
- Do not left expose
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.