Crocodile MS All FIX High Tack is a high quality, neutral, elastic, 1-component adhesive sealant based on SMX-Polymer with a very high initial tack.
- High initial tack reducing the need for initial support.
- Fast curing
- Good extrudability
- high shear strength after full cure (no primer)
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable
- Impervious to mould, contains ZnP (biocide with fungicidal action)
- No odour.
- Can be painted with water based systems
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Does not contain isocyanates and no silicones
- Good adhesion on moist substrates
- Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry
- Elastic bonding of panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates (wood, MDF, chipboard, etc)
- Elastic structural bonding in car and container industry
Substrates: all usual building substrates, treated wood, metals, PVC, plastics Nature: clean, dry, free of dust and grease. Surface preparation: Porous surfaces in water loaded applications should be primed with Primer. All smooth surfaces can be treated with Surface Activator. We recommend a preliminary adhesion test on every surface.
Min. width for bonding: 2 mm
Min. width for joints: 5 mm
Max. width for bonding: 10 mm
Max. width for joints: 30 mm
Min. depth for joints: 5 mm
Recommendation sealing jobs: joint width = 2 x joint depth.
With manual caulking gun. Cleaning: With Cleaner immediately after use. Finishing: With a soapy solution before skinning.
- MS ALL FIX High Tack can not be used as a glazing sealant.
- Not suitable for bonding aquariums.
- MS ALL FIX High Tack can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface. MS
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children