Crocodile MS seal is a high quality universal hybrid sealant & adhesive based on MS polymer. It’s suitable for connection joints in sheet metal fabrication, sealing of air conditioning systems. Elastic bonding in vibrating constructions. Sealing of floor joints and low movement wall joints. Sealing joints in containers, cisterns, silos etc.
- High quality durable filling and adhesion , capability
- Does not contain solvent, silicone or isocyanate
- Very Low VOC content
- No bubble formation, even in wet and humid conditions
- Very good UV resistance
- Over-paintable with water based paints
- No shrinkage
- Primer less adhesion on many different substrates (preliminary test recommended)
Joints must be clean, dry, and free of dust, oil, paint, or any surface contaminants. Joint sizes may range from 5-50 mm in width. Joint width/depth ratio should be 2:1. Masking tape should be used on both sides of the joint to control joint width.
- Before the application, the tip of the cartridges is cut and a plastic cap is fixed.
- The tip of the cap is cut according to the width of the surface and fixed to the cartridge gun.
- The joints should be filled at one time and without gaps during the application.
- The surface should be smoothened with a dampened spatula, glazing tool, joint iron or by hand immediately.
- If used, the adhesive tape should be removed afterwards.
- The contaminated areas and used tools should be cleaned with white spirit or alcohol. It is cleaned only mechanically after cured.