Crocodile Perfect Shield is a surface-applied material which waterproofs and protects concrete in-depth. It consists of Portland cement, specially treated quartz sand and a compound of active chemicals. It may be applied to either the pressure or non-pressure concrete face (i.e. with or against water pressure).
Waterproofing and protection water retaining structures, basement retaining walls, tunnels and subway systems,foundations, underground vaults, swimming pools, reservoirs water mains, sewage and water treatment plants,
- Concrete surfaces to be treated must be clean and free of laitance, dirt, film, paint, coating or other foreign matter. Concrete surfaces must be thoroughly saturated with clean water prior to the application.
- Add Crocodile Perfect Shield to the water. It can apply with a brush. In case of the second coat is required, it should be applied after the first coat 20-30 minutes. Light pre-watering between coats may be required due to drying. It can be applied in 30 minutes.
- Vertical surfaces : 0.7-0.8 kg/m2 with 2 coats
- Horizontal surfaces : 1 kg/m2 with 1 coat
- The surface should be left to dry at least 24 hours. For optimum performance, the treated areas should be kept damp for 3 days.
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children