Crocodile Platinum For swimming pool, spa, and sauna It’s made from Portland cement, selected sand, and special additives.
- Clean and remove any dirt or contaminations remaining in the joints. Make sure the joints are clean and dry before grouting.
- Mix 1 kg of grout powder with 0.2-0.23 liters of clean water, or 4.5-5 parts grout to 1 part water (by volume).
- Add the grout into the water and mix well by hand or low speed drill. Do not add water or grout after this point. Discard grout when too stiff to work, about 15-20 minutes.
- Apply grouting after 24- 48 hour tile installation. Grout all areas by filling the joints with grout, then using a rubber face trowel and working diagonally across the grout joints. Remove all excess grout with the trowel and then clean tile surfaces with wet sponge and clean cloth.
- Care should be taken to prevent the grout from drying out, by covering the installation with natural kraft paper. Plastic sheeting or newspaper should not be used.
- The area may be re-cleaned to remove any remaining grout from the surface of the tile. Scrubbing the floor with hot water and soap works best.
- It is not recommended that acids be used, as this cause color alteration of the grout joint. If necessary, test in an inconspicuous place first.
SWIMMING POOL WATER CHEMICAL BALANCE
- The ideal range for pH in swimming pool water is 7.2 – 7.8.
- Calcium hardness in swimming pool water should not be over 250 ppm.
- The best chlorine level for swimming pool water is generally between 1.0 – 2.0 ppm.
- The ideal level for calcium hardness in swimming pool water is about 200 – 250 ppm.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Cement may cause skin irritation. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and see a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Salt water pool systems may cause color alteration of green and blue grout
- Ready to fill water after applied 24 hours
- Swimming pool water chemical balance must be controlled