Crocodile Protectcrete Mortar is a cementitious, ready-mixed waterproof repairing and sealing mortar. It consists of portland cement, specially treated quartz sand and compound of active chemicals, which resistwater pressure.
- Remove all loose, unsound, contaminated concrete or from the patch area. Surfaces must be well moistened to a dull dampness at the time of application. Cracks should be routed out to a U-shaped configuration, approx. 3-4″ (20 mm) wide and a minimum of 3-4″ (20 mm) deep.
Proportion of Mixing
- Crocodile Protectcrete Mortar 4.5 kg. per water 1 liter
- Crocodile Protectcrete Mortar 2.5 part per water 1 part
- Mix Crocodile Protectcrete Mortar 2.5 parts with water 1 part by volume. Prepare only as much as can be applied within 30 minute.
- After proper surface preparation and routing to appropriate configuration, prime areas to be patched of repaired with a slurry coat of Crocodile Perfect Shield, fill cavity flush to surface with Crocodile Protectrete Mortar in mortar consistency or apply Crocodile Protectcrete Mortar in layers of 1-2″ (12.7 mm) until desired profile is obtained.
- 1 kg / 5 m (joint width 1×1 cm)
- Paste may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children