Crocodile Repair Mortar is a one component polymer modified non-shrink cementitious mortar, designed to use as repair and resurface interior and exterior concrete. It is used to eliminate surface defects or fill pores and honeycombs, cracks, spills, bug holes. It’s suitable to patching concrete wall, precast, masonry, tilt-up panel and floor.
• Repairing concrete wall, precast, masonry, tilt-up panel, non-heavy-traffic floor, or damaged edges of concrete element.
• Filling pores and honeycombs, cracks, spills, bug holes
• Coating for prevention of corrosion in rebar
Remove all loose, unsound, contaminated concrete or weakened concrete from the patch area. If damage to rebar, remove the rust and mix Crocodile Repair Mortar with bonding agent to apply in rebar.Surfaces should be moistened and preferably kept damp.
Mix Crocodile Repair Mortar 5 kg with water 1 liter or Crocodile Repair Mortar with water by 4 parts per 1 part by volume. Add Crocodile Repair Mortar to the water and mix with trowel until smooth workable consistency is achieved. Larger batches require mixing paddle and a drill operating at slow speed. If patch area is thicker than 40 mm add 25% by weight of 3/8” aggregate. The gravel should be added after Crocodile Repair Mortar and water are thoroughly mixed. Continue mixing until gravel blend in evenly. It can be applied within 20-30 minutes.
Apply by trowel in 1 or 2 coats. If the second coat should be applied, allowing 2-2.5 hours apart between application. If blistering occurs, use a trowel or float with a coarse textured surface or delay finishing until material start to set. If product runs or sags on vertical application, reduce the mixing water quality.
Standard self-curing practices are recommended. If exposed to rapid drying conditions keep the surface wet to prevent premature drying.
- Clean all tools and equipment with water before
- hardening take place. Harden material can only be
- removed mechanicallly.
- Temperature 50°F (10°C) minimum , air and substrate.
- Paste may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children