Crocodile Silicone-Seal isa one part General Purpose Acetic Cure Sealant. Crocodile Silicone-Seal is a room temperature vulcanizing, acetic acid curing silicone with outstanding adhesive strength,weather ability and elasticity for general glazing and sealing application. It is ready to use, solvent-free, long shelf life, low shrinkage during vulcanization. It is suitable for sealing, bonding, repairing and mending of glass and window construction double glazing in window, shower screens, sanitary, air-conditioning, ventilators, bedding of marine hardware, etc. Crocodile Silicone-Seal exhibits an excellent adhesion to glass, tiles, ceramics, aluminum, fiberglass, non-oily woods, painted surfaces, plastic e.g. epoxies, polyester, polyacrylate and other non porous surfaces.
- General Purpose Acetic Cure Sealant.
- Excellent adhesive strength and high elastic 570%.
- Resistant to weathering UV radiation and cleaner
- Adhere to glass, tiles, ceramics, aluminum, fiberglass, vinyl, metal, plastic and painted surfaces.
- Windows and door frames
- Countertops and sinks
- Air ducts
- Plumbing and HVAC applications
- Ceramic tile grouting
- Sealing joints between walls and floors in wet areas
- The silicone sealant should be applied at a thickness not to exceed 6mm (1/4 in) from an exposed edge. The recommended minimum joint dimension is 1/4″ x 1/4″ and the maximum joint dimension is 1″ x 3/8″.
- Ensure all surfaces that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean, dry, and free of dust, dirt, rust, oil and other contaminants.
- Nonporous substrates should be clean with solvent and wipe dry immediately with cloth before the solvent evaporates from the surface. Porous surfaces should be roughening with a stiff-bristled brush, rubbed down or sandblasted.
- Cut off tip nozzle and cartridge. Screw on nozzle to cartridge.
- Fit into caulking gun; apply on surface in steady flow. • If required, smooth and shape sealant with spatula dipped in mild detergent.
- To remove excess uncured sealant with a mineral turpentine soaked cloth. Fully cured excess sealant can be removed by trimming with a sharp knife.
- Content fully cures in 24-48 hours
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children