Crocodile Super Shield is cementitious waterproofing compound to apply as slurry to concrete surface where it forms an impermeable barrier to the passage of water in the liquid state, but allow gases (air or vapor) to pass through.
Waterproofing and protection water retaining structures, such as terrace, veranda, drinking water tanks, reservoirs water mains, swimming pools, bathroom, kitchen and below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels.
- Concrete or masonry surfaces to be coated should be properly prepared to remove all loose, unsound or contaminated material. Wet it thoroughly with water. Immediately prior to application of slurry.
- Crocodile Super Shield 3.5 kg : Water 1 liter by weight or Crocodile Super Shield 2-2.5 part : Water 1 part (by volume)
- Crocodile Super Shield 4 kg per water 1 liter by weight or Crocodile Super Shield 2.5-3 part : Water 1 part (by volume)
Apply Crocodile Super Shield slurry mix with a mason’s brush or trowel. Slurry can also be applied to
horizontal surfaces with a push broom. Restir the slurry frequently during use. The second coat should
be applied, allowing 15-30 minutes apart between each application. Apply two coats at 1-1.5 kg per sq.m. Do not mix more material than can be used within available working time.
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children