Crocodile Tape Seal-M is a self adhesive, Butyl Rubber base sealing tape. Upper side laminated with aluminium foil (paintable) and lower side protected with a release laminated brown paper.
- Butyl Rubber base, weather proof and UV resistance,
- Aluminium Foil reflect radiation and heat, High strength and over paintable.
- Good adhesion to many substrate, self adhesive.
- Easy to apply, just release back paper and press.
- Wild temperature working range.
- Roof including metal sheet.
- Gutter and drainage, exhausted hood .
- Gap, building joint or overlap.
- Building crack.
- Felt and other type of roof sheet.
- The subatrate must be sound,clean dry and free from all surface contaminants.
- All loose particles, laitance, paint, rust and poorly adhering material must be removed.
- Cut the tape to reqired length, remove release paper and press firmly onto substrate.
- All joint connection should be overlapped min 5 cm.
- temperature range for use : 5o C to 40o C
- It is therefore essential to avoid applying Crocodile Tape Seal-M during raining weather, and to protect the surface until a dry protecting film has formed.
- In view of the wide range of materials available, especially porous materials (e.g. Carrara marble) a representative test should be carried out prior to application in order to ascertain the need for primer
- Keep out of reach of children