Crocodile Turbo Plus For porcelain tile and natural stone. Crocodile Turbo Plus Grout is made from special cement and special additives.
- Clean and remove any dirt or contaminations remaining in the joints. Make sure the joints are clean and dry before grouting.
Joint width 0.2-1 mm
- Mix 1 kg of grout powder with 0.33-0.35 liters of clean water, or 2.7-3.2 parts grout to 1 part water (by volume).
Joint width 1-5 mm
- Mix 1 kg of grout powder with 0.27-0.33 liters of clean water, or 3.3-4 parts grout to 1 part water (by volume).
Add the grout into the water and mix well by hand or low speed drill. Do not add water or grout after this point. Discard grout when too stiff to work, about 15-20 minutes.
- Apply grouting after 24- 48 hour tile installation. Grout all areas by filling the joints with grout, then using a rubber face trowel and working diagonally across the grout joints. Remove all excess grout with the trowel and then clean tile surfaces with wet sponge and clean cloth.
- Care should be taken to prevent the grout from drying out, by covering the installation with natural kraft paper. Plastic sheeting or newspaper should not be used.
- The area may be re-cleaned to remove any remaining grout from the surface of the tile. Scrubbing the floor with hot water and soap works best.
- It is not recommended that acids be used, as this cause color alteration of the grout joint. If necessary, test in an inconspicuous place first.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Cement may cause skin irritation. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and see a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children