Acrylic Wall Putty is water based single component acrylic emulsion wall putty recommended for concrete and masonry substrate, it has excellent adhesion to concrete and other cementitious substrates, suitable to internal and external surface
- Ready to use
- Easy to apply and quick drying
- Good adhesion to more surfaces
- Good smoothness and hardness
- Excellent crack covering capacity
- Excellent humidity resistance
The substrate must be clean, dust-free and without any traces of oil, laitance,curing compound etc. Over plus, seams and rock pockets exceeding 3 mm must be treated prior to application.
Apply Crocodile Putty with a wall putty blade or wall putty knife on the cracking wall. Crocodile Wall Putty can be place in layers. Allow 4 hours apart between each coat. Once Crocodile Wall Putty has dried, decorative paint may be applied.
- Acrylic may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling
- Keep out of reach of children